Target Market Determination
Deferit has made a Target Market Determination (TMD) for each of our much loved consumer products. Each TMD reflects our approach of always putting the consumer first through the detailed design and distribution of our products.
What is a Target Market Determination?
A Target Market Determination is a document which describes the types of consumers for which our products have been designed and are suitable for. It is a key part of a regulatory framework called the Design and Distribution Obligations which apply to most consumer financial services.
Each Target Market Determination describes how we ensure we are designing and distributing our product to meet our target market. This includes considerations such as:
- The types of consumers who we have designed each product for
- The types of consumers for which the product may or may not be suitable
- How we distribute our product to the target market
- Download the Pay In 1 Target Market Determination
- Download the Pay In 4 Target Market Determination